There are four main challenges that are top-of-mind for human resources (HR) teams today: recruitment, absenteeism, productivity and retention. Because these challenges can be intuitively connected, it makes sense that their solutions are interrelated as well, and they’re often based in care and can be cultivated by fostering employee wellbeing:
- What can you do to make your organization an exciting, engaging, forward-thinking place to work, so you can attract the right talent?
- If employees are experiencing hardship in their personal or professional lives, how can you help alleviate it in a sufficient, sustainable way?
- Once you’ve built and invested in your workforce, how can you put systems in place that will keep them motivated to produce their best work?
- At a time of unprecedented employee turnover, how can you ensure that your talent feels fulfilled, nurtured, and rewarded for staying?
- How can health benefits and wellbeing services help return real results in terms of engagement, efficiency, health, and happiness?
This eBook explores how implementing the right health benefits and wellbeing services can help your organization powerfully bolster employee engagement and performance.
All communications will be coming from TELUS Health, 630 René-Lévesque Blvd. West, 22nd floor, Montréal, QC, H3B 1S6. You can withdraw your consent to receive electronic messages from TELUS Health at any time.